Sunday, June 3, 2012

Top 3 Hair Products.


1. Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur, Hair Repair.
I use this product everyday. It makes my hair less frizzy without making it heavy. And my brush goes right through my hair! For me that is a miracle. So, not a day without this Schwarzkopf product for me :). 




 2. Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur, Total Repair.
I searched a long time for a good hair mask. I hate it when a mask needs to stay in for a long time. This hair mask only takes 1 minute of your time. So instead of a conditioner you apply this mask. I only use it when my hair really needs it. 
3. Babyliss Curling Iron.
When I have a special event like a birthday or a Christmas party I like to curl my hair. This curling iron is perfect for it. It's so easy to use. Within 15 minutes my hair looks like a hairdresser did it! And the most special about this beauty is that it was a present from my boyfriend.


  My 'Babyliss hair'.
Sweater ~ H&M

What is your favorite hair product?


M'loes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them :)